- The older I get, the more in tune I get with animals. I think for most people, it starts out that way, as children, but leaves them as they age. I'm pretty sure I'm the exact opposite. I feel like if I don't like an animal, that animal doesn't have a good side (Going off my opinions here).
- I'm a hardcore iced coffee drinker. I had two mediocre iced coffees this week from Scooter's and Dunkin' Donuts, so I decided to use Ree Drummond's Iced Coffee Concentrate method. It's delicious!
- I've seen Titanic over 200 times. Not recently, but it came out in 1997, when I'd just gotten my new TV. Plus, like every 12-13 year old girl, I was obsessed. Not with Leonardo DiCaprio, but just with the whole spectacle of it. I immersed myself in Titanic trivia. It was the first movie I'd ever pre-ordered, and my dad made sure I got the widescreen VHS tapes. All my friends were wondering why my copy was gold, and theirs were blue. Because mine was hella awesome, that's why.
- I recently finished the outline for my next book. I've tried to be a pantser and I've tried being a planner. Being a planning writer seems to work for me, because I can see where I want to go. I haven't been this excited about a new story in AGES. It's been great. I got inspiration here.
- I don't like KFC. It doesn't matter what state I'm in, or what franchise, it's always dirty, the service is lousy, and the food is always cold. Even the one time I was craving it in college, it was a total letdown.
- I honestly don't know what I'd be if I weren't a writer. I thought I'd be an actress or singer, but the more I learn about the business, the more I realize that life isn't for me. Being a writer has been my calling since I was nine. I've been honing my craft for over twenty years.
So, that's me. Some little factoids about yours truly. What are some factoids about you? Tell me in the comments!