1. I restarted LiveFit this week. I had serious qualms about even talking about it, since I can never seem to finish it. I've been praying about my health and that God would give me strength to complete the program. We'll see. Right now, I'm really, realy sore.
2. Spent the week eating clean. LOTS of fruits and veggies. I'm waiting for the energy to kick in, but I am feeling a bit better. Trying to figure out things to make ahead to take to work, and have made herbed egg muffins and fajita veggies for a big salad. Pretty tasty, but even better when topped with salsa and sour cream.
3. Janie is back to being her old self again. For awhile, she's been stressed, pulling out her fur, avoiding me, and hiding under my cedar chest in the living room. I've had her on kitty prozac for the last month and a half, and she's been back to normal, including sleeping on my bed!
4. Have you heard that CBS won't be going forward with their HIMYM spinoff, How I Met Your Dad? Color me bummed. Not sure what's going to fill the hole in my heart where HIMYM was. A lot of good entertainment and lessons in those nine seasons. I even loved the last season with the Mother, Tracey. She was adorable.
6. Working on Riffs From the Dork Side has taken up a lot more time than I thought it would. I can't wait until Lauren and I get into a groove with it. I just posted our latest conversation on Emma starring Gwyneth Paltrow and Jeremy Northam.
That's pretty much all I've got this week. Now back to the novel writing board. Have a great weekend!