- I'm thankful for my parents, how hard they work, and everything they've taught my sister and I about being decent, Godly women.
- I'm thankful for my big sister, and glad she's home with a job she enjoys. I like living with my best friend (something I never really experienced in college, until senior year, when my best friend lived in the same building).
- I'm thankful for my best friend, Lauren, with whom I can share anything. Wish we lived closer together.
- I'm thankful for the Nebraska Humane Society, all that they do, and how kind they are. We had to go through something this week, and they were as kind as they could be. When we were training Oliver, they were always there with an answer to our questions. I appreciate all they do, and support them, hopefully monetarily soon.
- I'm thankful for my kitties. They've been especially kind and cuddly this week (due to what we had to go through earlier this week, which shall remain private). Now I just pray that I can figure out what's going on with Jane's rash when I take her to the vet tomorrow.
- I'm thankful to have a job, even if the trek out there is really long. Since we lost my original client, things have been really slow for me at work, but anytime I've expressed concern over my employment, my supervisor was very quick to tell me that I am needed, they're just ironing out details.
- I'm thankful for all the writer friends I've met through Goodreads, Facebook, and Blogging. Once again, having someone experienced to answer my questions has been extremely beneficial to this crazy indie publishing adventure I've been on.
- I'm thankful that I love my church. I love the message that I get every week (it always seems to be something I need to hear), and I love how it feels like an extended family. Everyone is always happy to see you there. Definitely gives me the warm fuzzies.
- I'm thankful to have a vacation in 84 days that I'm looking forward to. We're really getting close!
Overall, I'm pretty happy with my life. I know I could be much worse off, and considering where I am, I have a drive to reach a higher peak. I'm getting there. Hopefully I get there soon, even if I didn't succeed in my goals that I set for myself on New Year's. Life's a journey.