My mom is on vacation this week, so she's been working on unpacking. On Monday, my day off, we cleaned the kitchen, and sorted our millions of mugs (We've collected SO MANY over the years).
|This was cut down by a LOT.|
2 sticks salted butter, softened
2 cups flour
1 cup powdered sugar
1 cup granulated sugar
6 tablespoons flour
8 tablespoons of lemon juice**
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and butter a 9x13 pan.
- Stir flour and powdered sugar together. Add butter, and using a pastry cutter, cut the butter into the flour/sugar mixture until combined. The dough will be crumbly, like sand.
- Press into the pan and bake for 20 minutes. Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes.
- While the crust is baking, beat filling ingredients until smooth.
- Pour over the cooled crust, and bake for an additional 25 minutes.
- Dust with powdered sugar.